Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Make a list of personal and Household Budget


We always read, see and hear how to manage personal finances and Household Budget. But still financial hardship and income in the debate in the family. And that's wrong is how we manage our expenses, I get a lot of very good articles before the articles I have written this.

Article I wrote is just a summary which I copied from previous writers that more experience in the field, I just tried to translate my articles with a more simple and easy to understand.

For the first step that I describe is not in the form of lists. But the commitment you in managing your personal finances or household budget, in your spending. Whether you can limit your spending a maximum of 30% of your income? The answer depends on you.

Why would I limit of 30% of your income, because I expect people in general need is to eat and drink which is useful for survival, in other words a primary need, at least not starve and start living healthy! ^ ^

And step two is to use 30% for other needs. For example, buying clothes, pants, and other entertainment to reduce your daily stress.

All the steps I have suggested already in pieces by your payment obligations for example, pay the phone bill, electric bill, insurance, and your other obligations.

Where the remaining 40% of the money, put money in the bank and thought it lost some where, which is important given the more money you do not already entered in the bank. For other measures, that is invested 40% of your income with a trusted investment, eg buying gold, forex, and much more.


To gain confidence in our financial arrangements, we have little by little frugal in our expenditures, although only a few dollars that we put aside for the tube, in each shopping transaction that we do must be keen in spending per month. Because in addition to family needs also to personal needs as well, should not be forgotten.
But it must remain frugal in spending, should be spending our abstinence. Therefore the core of our financial problems. Suppose we already have a car, why buy more, if you already have a laptop why would buy new anymore. Use an existing one, be grateful for what you have now, it is enough to help cope with your finances.

So my first article, which does not comply with titles making the list, I have only a general description of the member list, which already I describe their outlines. Thank you.